- Twitter uses SMS based 2FA (lmao why?)
- Twitter then used the phone numbers collected for 2FA for marketing
- Hopefully then allow proper 2FA methods going forward and people lose trust in twitter
- Quantum computers could break encryption
- Lattice-based cryptography   is the front runner for post quantum cryptography
- NSA Spooked by quantum computing
- NSA is confident in lattice based encryption
- China trying to block sale of TikTok to Microsoft
- If microsoft buys TikTok it won't get banned and will continue to invade privacy of it's mostly underage users
Oneplus got paid fat stacks to not allow you to remove facebook services but it saves battery life so they're doing you a favor
Services will send data even without facebook installed
Remember when oneplus used to have cheap phones at good spec then it stopped?
Remember when Oneplus used to listen to customers then yeeted the headphone jack anyway
Remember when oneplus became a shell of what they once were?